No source available for "IVOR1_Vector() at 0x1001010"

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

yalamandadosaky
Contributor V

Hello, I am using s32 DS v1.1 , for developing my boot loader. Once I flashed the application code(.srec) at 0x010C0000 location with the boot loader code, I am moving my PC to this address. But, my code is not running and giving

I am not understanding why it is giving this.

Can any one help me how to solve above problem?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
10 Replies

petervlna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

There is really no issue with IVOR1. You are getting it because of one of the following situation occurred:

pastedImage_1.png

See you instruction assembly and track what exactly is core executing before you jump into IVOR1 vector.

This will bring more light into your investigation.

Sharing C functions really has no value for debugging this situation.

However sharing project/output file can help a lot if I can test it here.

regards,

Peter

0 Kudos

bindu_madhavan
Contributor I

Thanks Peter.

Microcontroller: MPC5748G
IDE: S32 Design Studio for Power Architecture. Version: 2017.R1. Build id: 171018

Software package used: NXP Sample project / DEVKIT-MPC5748G-LAB.zip / linflexd_uart

Software change made over demo software: Added a function call "initLINFlexD_1( 80, 57600 )" to initialize LIN channel 1 in the existing software. This exception could get triggered around the execution of "LINFlexD_1.LINCR1.B.INIT = 1;"

Questions:
1. What is the reason for this exception?
2. How to ensure that this exception doesn’t occur?

Would be glad to see this demo software changed to work on LIN Channel 1 without exception. This will help in doing the similar change over my software. Thanks again.

0 Kudos

bindu_madhavan
Contributor I

Peripheral clock gating wasn't set for LIN1 peripheral.

After setting "MC_ME.PCTL[51].B.RUN_CFG = 0x1", I do not see IVOR1 anymore.

0 Kudos

petervlna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

And do you have your source code loaded for IVOR1_Vector in symbols?

Peter

0 Kudos

yalamandadosaky
Contributor V

Hi petervlna‌, Thanks for your early response for my post, and I am new to this boot loader project , Really I dont know what are symbols  for IVOR1_Vector will be and the source code for the same , Can you suggest me how to check it ? and why these vectors are used.

0 Kudos

petervlna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

This makes situation quite complicated for you.

I recommend you to read a reference manual and core reference manual a bit to understand how IVORs works.

It is always good to state which processor are you using before starting any discussion. Same with debugger.

Peter

0 Kudos

光荣席
Contributor I

Hi,

I used S32 R2017 development on the S32R274 platform, and I encountered the same problem. I have tried many times and can't solve this problem. Here is the problem.

pastedImage_1.png

I will be grateful if you can help me solve this problem.

Andy

0 Kudos

bindu_madhavan
Contributor I

Hi. Have you got this IVOR1 Vector problem resolved? I am stuck with the same problem. Appreciate some help.

0 Kudos

jingbinwu
Contributor I

Hi

I have the same problem,whether your problem  been solved?

0 Kudos

bingwang312
Contributor III

my problem is resolved successfully here.

I met same problem when i was trying to run the example program of SPI on DEVKIT MPC5744P Rev E. because the example program is using LINFlexD_1 for USB comm. to PC, this program is for DEVKIT MPC5744P Rev B.        One of the differences of Rev B & E is that LINFlexD_0 is for USB on board Rev E,  after changing the UART port for USB, IVOR1_Vector () problem pops up. After adding clock config for LINFlexD_0, problem is gone:

void peri_clock_gating (void)
{
MC_ME.RUN_PC[0].R = 0x00000000; /* gate off clock for all RUN modes */
MC_ME.RUN_PC[1].R = 0x000000FE; /* config. peri clock for all RUN modes */
MC_ME.PCTL98.B.RUN_CFG = 0x1; /* DSPI_1: select peri. cfg. RUN_PC[1] */
MC_ME.PCTL209.B.RUN_CFG = 0x1; /* DSPI_2: select peri. cfg. RUN_PC[1] */
MC_ME.PCTL204.B.RUN_CFG = 0x1; //LINFlexD_0: Select run config 1. bing added: to config for LINFlexD_0(USB) commu.
MC_ME.PCTL91.B.RUN_CFG = 0x1; /* LINFlexD_1: select peri. cfg. RUN_PC[1] */
}

0 Kudos