取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

MPC5748G USB Device endpoints

575 次查看
JirikP
Contributor II

We are trying to implement USB device on USB0 over ULPI USB3343. We already use this ULPI on other devices and we are sure that the HW level of design is fine.

Things that work:

- communication with endpoint0 works without problems

- pc recieves descriptor from endpoint0

- speed setting to HighSpeed USB works fine

Things that dont work:

- we would like to use endpoint1 as bulk transfer

- we set everything according to datasheet but we get transfer timeout everytime we try to send anything

- we use this register to turn on the endpoint1 ENDPTC[0] (addr 0xffc901c4) to value (UOTG_ENDPTC_TXE_MASK | UOTG_ENDPTC_TXR_MASK | UOTG_ENDPTC_RXE_MASK | UOTG_ENDPTC_RXR_MASK) | UOTG_ENDPTC_TXT(USB_ENDPOINT_BULK) | UOTG_ENDPTC_RXT(USB_ENDPOINT_BULK)

What else should we set to make this work?

Please do help.

0 项奖励
3 回复数

552 次查看
davidtosenovjan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, I will try to find out whether there is someone who could help with this issue. I will return to you soon.

0 项奖励

545 次查看
JirikP
Contributor II

We used USB device class from another NXP MCU SDK and I missed some of the code where big and little endian is the problem, thats why endpoint1 didn't work. Now it works. Just please add some working USB example. This was way too much trouble for basic functionality like USB.

0 项奖励

533 次查看
davidtosenovjan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Thanks for the info.

Example codes you may find in S32DS. There are just two SDK examples for USB module called "usb_msd_fatfs_mpc5748g" and "usb_cdc_lwip_mpc5748g".

Unfortunately I am not aware of other ones. For this product line, it is a marginal feature, so we don't have many support queries either.

0 项奖励