MPC5748G IVOR1 Issue

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MPC5748G IVOR1 Issue

xiaoyuwang
Contributor II

I am using mpc5748g and my application need ETH module. But I met an problem, my software always enter IVOR1 interrupt when startup. After checking for several hours I found that the generated assemble source code used e_sth op-code to write  register value. Then I modified my C source code. But now my software still enter into IVOR1 interrupt. My question is:

how to position the root cause once software enter into IVOR1 interrupt?

4 Replies

sbangalore
Contributor I

Hi Xiaoyu,

I am facing a similar problem...the IOVR1 Handler gets invoked whenever I try to access the DSPI registers. 

Can you please clarify how you resolved it? It is not clear to me from your last reply.

Thanks,

Srinivas

0 Kudos

xiaoyuwang
Contributor II

hello Srinivas,

Sorry for late reply, because I was on Chinese National vacation these days.

Due to I met that problem several months ago, I forgot how to solve it now. I will check it once I am in office. Then I will give you further reply.

0 Kudos

martin_kovar
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

could you please share the the project you are loading into the microcontroller?

Regards,

Martin

xiaoyuwang
Contributor II

Hello Martin,

Sorry for late of this reply. After I publish this question, I have found the register which used to position the address where last executed command is loaded, then I found the way to position the root cause.

Thank you so much for your concern!

0 Kudos