cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MPC5746C RM Rev.5

medhedibasly
Contributor III

Hello,

I'm currently setting up SIUL2 module for pad configuration.

I'm facing trouble about how to set up the proper SIUL2_IMCRn Register for some of my pins. i found some info on the community about finding the number of the MSCR registre from the excel file attached to the reference manual then subtract 512 to the the IMCR register index to put my desired configuration at (GPIO or one of the alternate functions).

the problem is that i can't find this information on the reference manual, i'm documenting my project and i want to refer to a reliable source (MPC5746C_RM.pdf).

any help would be appreciated,

thanks in advance.  

3 Replies

petervlna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Please check the IO signal table attached to the reference manual. It is embedded attachment in Reference manual.

Peter

medhedibasly
Contributor III

pastedImage_1.png

If i want to configure PA[0] to work as CAN1RX i should program IMCR189 with SSS = 0x01.

the number 189 is obtained as follows 701 - 512 (i found this info in the forum on the community but i can't find it in the reference manual.) 

i'm documenting my project and i want to mention the part of the reference manual where i can find this information.

petervlna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

This information is not in the reference manual nor anywhere else in documentation.

Peter