cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MPC5745R emios register can not write sucess

jinshuaixu
Contributor V

Hello,friends:

My colleagues meet a question,when she want to write frequency and duty to emios register,sometimes sucess, sometimes write fail,we can not resolve it.

whether you meet the similar question,please tell the way to solve it,thank you.

below is the result that write value to emios fail.

WF-LINK20230308-160605.jpg

0 Kudos
3 Replies

petervlna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Hmm, your assembly look correct.

sometimes write fail,we can not resolve it.

Could you described the situation closer? Is the exception triggered? Do the eMIOS counter run when you update the duty?

etc...

Best regards,

Peter

0 Kudos

jinshuaixu
Contributor V
Hello petervlna:
yesterday ,we try to resolve this problem always,we find a new problem:
1. when we use boot and app function ,the eMIOS register write function is abnormal.
2.when we download the app function only, the eMIOS register write function is normal.
3.we configure boot clock setting as the same as the app ,the eMIOS function is normal.
from above situation,we think that clock init has some unsuitable situation in boot, we are try to solve it .
0 Kudos

petervlna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

1. when we use boot and app function ,the eMIOS register write function is abnormal.

I am not sure what I should imagine under this statement. What is the outcome of debug? Any exception? Reset? Instructions are skipped?

If you think it is clock, then simply change it and check if the write is successful. Possibly check whether eMIOS has clock at all. etc...

Best regards,

Peter

0 Kudos