cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MPC5674F Engine Control ETPU Problem

u_kayacik
Contributor II

Hi,

I current work on modifying AN4908 and AN4907 Engine control functions. There is a problem that I couldnt find a solution.

Aim:

- Create just two injection sequence  and update second injection's duration before 1 degree of second injection ( closest to top dead center ).

- I just create IRQ between these two injection and update one of element of second injection.

Problem:

- Injection sequence is updated successfully but  injections stops one cycle periodicly for one cycle of engine." output image is attached to question"

I followed these steps:

1) I downloaded MPC5674F Engine Control Application AN4908 and AN4907.

2) In host side at "uint32_t fs_etpu_inj_config" function I closed to injection idx statement that helps me to change second injections duration.

/* Check if the injection pre is not finished yet */

//  injection_idx = *((uint8_t*)cpba + FS_ETPU_INJ_OFFSET_INJECTION_COUNTER);

//  if(injection_idx != 1)

//  {

//    /* An injection sequence is active on this injector */

//    return(FS_ETPU_ERROR_TIMING);

//  }

//  else

//  {

3) In etpu side I just closed to "INJ_ScheduleStartAngle1st" on INJ_UPDATE_HSR because this thread puts injection sequence to start up.

else if(hsr == INJ_HSR_UPDATE)

{

match_disable();

// INJ_ScheduleStartAngle1st();

}

4) In run time application, I just change one of sequence of second injection.

Why injection sequence stops for one cycle periodicly? Could you please help me to solve this?

Best regards,

Umit.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

u_kayacik
Contributor II

Hi everyone,

Injection breaks when I set INJ IRQ angle to between two injections after injection sequence is started ? You can try this with demo code.

0 Kudos

u_kayacik
Contributor II

Could you please help me to solve this problem, at least show me a way that is timeout or overflow of a varible in ETPU INJ?

Best regards,

Umit.

0 Kudos