次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

MPC5646C BAM with external clock

ソリューションへジャンプ
907件の閲覧回数
tbonkers
Contributor II

I have a MPC5646C mounted on a PCB and using an external clock (no crystal oscillator). The reference manual for the processor mentions that BAM uses 4-40 MHz external crystal oscillator. Does that mean I will not be able to invoke it, as my processor does not use a crystal?

0 件の賞賛
1 解決策
861件の閲覧回数
petervlna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hmm,

I expect this is not the case as I read in Manual that BAM initialize the XOSC, so BAM must be running from IRC in that time. It also would not be safe in case of loss of XOSC, the device must run from IRC.

petervlna_1-1640595754827.png

Best regards,

Peter

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
4 返答(返信)
825件の閲覧回数
tbonkers
Contributor II

Managed to invoke the BAM on a board which uses a 40 MHz external clock. The baud rate is 48000 - checked it with the logic analyzer. However the RAppID does not have an option for baud 48000 - is there a way to add it to the menu?

0 件の賞賛
815件の閲覧回数
petervlna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Well, I do not use any kind of configuration tools like Rappid due to its limitation.

But if you have any questions on it you can drop a email here: rappid@nxp.com which is direct rappid support.

Best regards,

Peter

862件の閲覧回数
petervlna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hmm,

I expect this is not the case as I read in Manual that BAM initialize the XOSC, so BAM must be running from IRC in that time. It also would not be safe in case of loss of XOSC, the device must run from IRC.

petervlna_1-1640595754827.png

Best regards,

Peter

0 件の賞賛
846件の閲覧回数
tbonkers
Contributor II

What you point out makes sense, probably I am doing something wrong and can't start the BAM.

0 件の賞賛