您的意思是: 
已解决

MPC5634M SCI not working during serial boot

跳至解决方案
725 次查看
MichaelSun
Contributor I

Hi Support team,

I want to use the serial boot function to download code into SRAM. 

I set "BootCFG " to 1 , set "EVTO" to 0 and connect SCA_A_TX to UART_RX , SCA_A_RX to UART_TX. If i understand correctly, when the host send the password,the device should transmits back the same data i sent.

But when i send the password, i didn't get any reply form the device. I only can receive  the following shape from the SCA_A_TX.

MichaelSun_0-1688436000632.png

0 项奖励
回复
1 解答
712 次查看
lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @MichaelSun 

if you pulled the EVTO down, it select baud rate detection. Do you follow the procedure?

lukaszadrapa_0-1688490817016.png

After sending the zero byte, you should add some small delay to allow the reconfiguration and then you can send the password. Notice that is is important to wait for each echo character. Once echo character is received, you can send next character. 

Regards,

Lukas

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
回复
3 回复数
713 次查看
lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @MichaelSun 

if you pulled the EVTO down, it select baud rate detection. Do you follow the procedure?

lukaszadrapa_0-1688490817016.png

After sending the zero byte, you should add some small delay to allow the reconfiguration and then you can send the password. Notice that is is important to wait for each echo character. Once echo character is received, you can send next character. 

Regards,

Lukas

0 项奖励
回复
695 次查看
MichaelSun
Contributor I
Thanks for your help. The problem is solved. You can close the ticket.
0 项奖励
回复
702 次查看
MichaelSun
Contributor I

Ok, I misunderstand the description. I want to use fixed baud rate mode , so now i pulled the EVTO up. 

The crystal is 8Mhz. So the fixed baud rate should be 9600.

But I still cannot get any response after i send the password. Is there anything else i missed?

0 项奖励
回复