显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
已解决

MPC5606B BAM Serial Communication

跳至解决方案
779 次查看
fscheidl
Contributor II

I just read about the included Boot Assist Module in MPC5606B. I understand that I have to set the FAB and ABS pins accordingly to disable booting from internal flash and make use of the Boot Assist Module instead.

Is the LINFlex_0 module set to UART mode automatically when I set the FAB and ABS pins accordingly?

Is it correct that I have to use the LINFlex_0 module in order to communicate with the MCU in BAM status?

For booting from CAN, I guess the relevant pins/module is FlexCAN_0 (CAN0TX, CAN0RX) then?

Thank you very much in advance!

标签 (1)
标记 (4)
0 项奖励
1 解答
555 次查看
lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

- Is the LINFlex_0 module set to UART mode automatically when I set the FAB and ABS pins accordingly?

- Yes.

- Is it correct that I have to use the LINFlex_0 module in order to communicate with the MCU in BAM status?

- Yes:

pastedImage_0.png

- For booting from CAN, I guess the relevant pins/module is FlexCAN_0 (CAN0TX, CAN0RX) then?

- Yes:

pastedImage_1.png

Regards,

Lukas

在原帖中查看解决方案

1 回复
556 次查看
lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

- Is the LINFlex_0 module set to UART mode automatically when I set the FAB and ABS pins accordingly?

- Yes.

- Is it correct that I have to use the LINFlex_0 module in order to communicate with the MCU in BAM status?

- Yes:

pastedImage_0.png

- For booting from CAN, I guess the relevant pins/module is FlexCAN_0 (CAN0TX, CAN0RX) then?

- Yes:

pastedImage_1.png

Regards,

Lukas