MCAL configurations supported

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MCAL configurations supported

ravikrishna
Contributor I

I have looked into one of the NXP MCAL packages. I could see only configuration files of EB in the package. It is mentioned in the NXP AUTOSAR home page that vector, ETAS and other vendors support is available. I am looking for ETAS configuration support. Is the ETAS support is available for all the devices?

Please let me know the details to get ETAS support.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
3 Replies

petervlna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

ETAS is NXP AUTOSAR integration partner.

Integration partners are contracted by customers to perform the integration of AUTOSAR software components from NXP and other sources into a properly configured Basic Software (BSW) environment. Such integration is not trivial, and the listed companies have experience in doing this integration. In most cases the integration partners will integrate NXP MCAL modules and/or NXP AUTOSAR Operating System and/or other NXP software, e.g. for security or functional safety, with their own AUTOSAR modules. For this they may use their own Autosar configuration tool or a 3rd party configuration tool. Please contact the companies directly to further understand their capabilities.

ETAS - Innovative solutions, engineering services, consulting, and support for the development of em... 

Peter

0 Kudos

ravikrishna
Contributor I

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the quick response. 

From the list of supported integration partners which is the NXP recommended partner and recommended configuration tool?

0 Kudos

petervlna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

In my opinion (from personal experience) I would recommend Elektrobit.

They offer AUTOSAR OS + Tresos configuration tool.

Elektrobit is widely used by tier1 customers and has a strong support for AUTOSAR applications.

Also there is Vector who is strong is communication drivers.

But this really depends on budget and target application requirements.

Peter