Is the ETPUC channel 15 cannot be configuated as PWM capturing function as bldc hall signal input?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the ETPUC channel 15 cannot be configuated as PWM capturing function as bldc hall signal input?

Jump to solution
Harry0001
Contributor II

Hello,i am working on configuating the etpuc channel 15 as a hall sensor input function,this hall sensor input is 0 and 1 signal with 10k frequency,so it need IGF module refered channel to match up.I check the datasheet of the chip MPC5777C but found that the IGF did not has the corresponding channel with the etpuc15.I want to confirm it ,also please give me some advice to solve this issue without changing the hardware board.Thanks!

IGF AND ETPUC.png111111111111111.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Yongbing_Nan
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Indeed, eTPUC_15 channel can't be filtered by IGF module, but eTPU_CH15 still can capture input signal without IGF.

you can try to enable eTPU channel input filters function to avoid hardware changes. Please refer UM chapter: Enhanced Digital Filter - EDF

Yongbing_Nan_0-1682068906270.png

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Yongbing_Nan
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Indeed, eTPUC_15 channel can't be filtered by IGF module, but eTPU_CH15 still can capture input signal without IGF.

you can try to enable eTPU channel input filters function to avoid hardware changes. Please refer UM chapter: Enhanced Digital Filter - EDF

Yongbing_Nan_0-1682068906270.png

0 Kudos
Harry0001
Contributor II

Thanks!It will be helpful a lot!

0 Kudos