I cant able to flash program in MPC5644a EVT Board.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cant able to flash program in MPC5644a EVT Board.

chandrasekarkri
Contributor III

I flash one program in MPC5644A EVT Board after that I cant able to flash program again. Using P&E USB multilink Programmer and codewarrior 10.6.4. I attched screenshot of below program which i flashed and its response. Pls help me to solve this issues.

fl::target -lc "LC for Simple Flash (2)"

fl::target -b 0x40000000 0x30000

fl::target -v off -l off

cmdwin::fl::device -d "MPC5644A_CODE_FLASH_VLE" -o "4Mx32x1" -a 0x0 0x3fffff

cmdwin::fl::image -f "D:\\codewarrior examples\\10.6\\c90FL\\FLASH\\c90FL.elf" -t "Auto Detect" -re on -r 0x0 0x3fffff -oe off

cmdwin::fl::erase image

Beginning Operation ...   

-------------------------

Auto-detection is successful.  

File is of type Elf Format.  

Performing target initialization ...   

Error: reset failed

Downloading Flash Device Driver ...  

Error:  Couldn't write flash driver to target.  Can not read target memory at location: 0x0000000040000000.Please make sure that the chip selects are properly configured.

The CWPP response code is: EPPC GDI Protocol Adapter : An error occurred while trying to read memory. The operation applies to sin

gle core only..

Error: Couldn't write flash driver to target.Can not read target memory at location: 0x0000000040000000.

Please make sure that the chip selects are properly configured.

The CWPP response code is: EPPC GDI Protocol Adapter : An error occurred while trying to read memory. The operation applies to sin

gle core only..

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

turgay_kale
Contributor III

Hi,

I guess this is because of your MCU somehow not responding to the data communication through the debugger. You may replace the MCU IC with a new one.

Regards,

Turgay Kale

0 Kudos

chandrasekarkri
Contributor III

Dear David tosenovjan,

Kindly help to solve the above issues.

Thanks & Regards,

Chandrasekar K

0 Kudos