Hey, I am trying to get my MPC5748G board up and running however when I want to my program in S32DS it gives me the following error:
Something is wrong with my environment, but I dont know what. I followed the quick start guide on the device's webpage so I dont know what else could be wrong.
Edit: This is another error that I also get
could you please clarify points below?
Please let me know.
Hi, thanks for the reply
Version Info (this is the latest version to my knowledge)
S32 Design Studio for Power Architecture
Build id: 170613
I am using the DEVKIT-MPC5748G board with the on board OpenSDA debugger tool.
could you please follow the procedure below:
1. Download OpenSDA Firmware (MSD & Debug) at link http://www.pemicro.com/opensda
Firmware Apps (.zip file).
Latest MSD & Debug applications. Updated June 28th, 2017.
2. You can find the update steps in file OpenSDA Firmware Update Instructions.pdf file.
3. Extract the DEBUG-OPENSDA-E200_Pemicro_v110.SDA file from the zip file.
4. Keep pressing the button SW3 (not SW1) , and connect the DEVKIT-MPC5748G to the your PC using OPENSDA by USB cable.
5. You'll find a new BOOTLOADER driver on your PC, then copy the SDA file to the driver .
6. reset the DEVKIT-MPC5748G .
There is whole topic, which discuss this issue:
Please let me know, if the procedure help you.
So I tried the steps you mentioned and yet the problem is still there, this is looking very weird I tried running the software on a separate windows and Linux machine and they seem to work fine.
Let me know if there anything else I should be trying,
I had consulted your issue with my colleague and he told me that it looks like something in your operating system blocks the GDB server execution, for example firewall or some similar software.
Could you please check this option?