キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Freescale/NXP MPC5606B: Working Sample Codes List

1,786件の閲覧回数
akshaydaga
Contributor III

I was working on my M.Tech final year project in which I was using Freescale MPC5606B DSP for BLDC motor control application. Since I was new to this DSP,  I need to start from scratch (i.e. from LED toggle program) ...

I searched a lot  for sample codes but I faced a lot of difficulties finding basic sample codes or tutorial specially for MPC5606B DSP.
(*You may find sample codes for MPC5604B and MPC56067B. These two are similar DSPs to that of MPC5606B)

I am very happy to share the sample codes developed by me. Its my pleasure if this work helps someone like me. Of course, I have taken a lot of help from Freescale / NXP forum and I am very thankful to all of them.

NOTE: All these sample codes are developed and tested on TRK-MPC5606B Evaluation Board. But still these codes can be used for MPC5604B, MPC5607B and other similar DSPs from the same family (MPC5XXX) (Maybe with some minor changes)

Sample codes are listed below:All these sample codes (C-programs) are developed in Codewarrior V10.5:

Freescale/NXP MPC5606B: Sample Codes List - DumpBox    

1. LED Toggle Program - LED1 toggle (Tested on TRK-MPC5606B)  
    2. GPIO Testing Program - (Tested on TRK-MPC5606B)

3. ADC0 Scan Mode Program - (Tested on TRK-MPC5606B)

4. ADC1 Scan Mode Program - (Tested on TRK-MPC5606B)

5. ADC0 CTU Program - (Tested on TRK-MPC5606B)

6. eMIOS0 Testing Program (PWM) - (Tested on TRK-MPC5606B)

7. eMIOS0 ADC0 Program (PWM & ADC) - (Tested on TRK-MPC5606B)

8. eMIOS0 CTU ADC0 Program - (Tested on TRK-MPC5606B)

9. External Interrupt Program - (Tested on TRK-MPC5606B)

10. RTC LED Toggle Program - (Tested on TRK-MPC5606B)

11. eMIOS0 ADC0 External Interrupt Program - (Tested on TRK-MPC5606B)

12. LCD 16x2_4-bit Mode Program - (Tested on TRK-MPC5606B)

All these codes are ready with its (.mot) binary files. Since I was more focused toward my academic project, I couldn't manage proper documentation for these sample codes. So , you may have to understand these codes little bit by yourself. I am extremely sorry for the inconvenience.

I will keep updating the details as and when I get the time. Feel free to ask doubts in the comment section. I will try my best to help you.

If you find this helpful by any mean then please like, comment and share this post.  This is the simplest way to encourage me to keep doing such work and At last sorry for my  butler English.

Thanks and Regards,
-Akshay P. Daga
ラベル(1)
0 返答(返信)