cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'FreeRTOSConfig.h' not found, athough all the path variables set up correctly

Jump to solution
pmrlcbtcphtzjdq
Contributor III

I am trying to add FreeRTOS functionality to a new project, and I am unable to compile it because of a missing 'FreeRTOSConfig.h' in the SDK folder.

I started a new project with the GUI wizard in the S32DS 2.1 using SDK 3.0.0. After compiling and 'generating processor expert code' I added a freeRTOS from the component list into the project and generated PE code again. The 'FreeRTOSConfig.h' file gets generated and put in  'Generated_Code' folder.

Unfortunately, the project will not compile anymore. The portasm.s file needs the FreeRTOSConfig.h file to include and cannot find it.

The problem is, that all the include variables are set properly  - I am referring to the 'Properties' > 'C/C++ Build' > 'Settings'> 'Standard S32DS C Compiler' > 'Includes'  variables. I even added the path to the file itself, but it didn't help.

Is there any other place to specify the files and folders to include? How to solve this problem?

ps.

I tried to copy the FreeRTOSConfig.h directly to the directory with portasm.s and it compiles, however, it doesn't solve the problem I can't be having two separate copies of a configuration file.

no_freeRTOSConfigH.PNG

gno_freeRTOSConfigH_includes.PNG

0 Kudos
1 Solution
pmrlcbtcphtzjdq
Contributor III

I managed to solve the problem by using a different SDK.

I created a new project with SDK 3.0.3, and then added the freeRTOS using the components GUI, and this time everything compiled without a problem.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
pmrlcbtcphtzjdq
Contributor III

I managed to solve the problem by using a different SDK.

I created a new project with SDK 3.0.3, and then added the freeRTOS using the components GUI, and this time everything compiled without a problem.

0 Kudos