cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexRay : FR_MBIDXRn[MBIDX] value changes after frame reception

Deepak1
Contributor IV

Hi,

I am using DEVKIT MPC5748G development Board for FlexRay driver development and IDE is S32 DS for power architecture V2.1.

I am stuck in a problem and need your suggestions to come out from this.

Node 1 : Transmitter

Node 2 : Receiver.

Problem :

After receiption of frames to node 2 the message buffer indexes configured in register FR_MBIDXRn[MBIDX] for RX frames are getting changed. Because of this received data is written to different message buffer indexes. 

Implementation :

I have configured Tx and Rx message buffers when the POC is in CONFIG state and allocated message buffer indexes to each Tx and Rx frames. Refer below image.

pastedImage_2.png

But after first frame reception the message buffer indexes of Rx frames are getting changed due to this received frame data is written to different message buffer indexes. Here I have attached images are for your reference. 

Let me know your suggestions to overcome from changing message buffer index or how to handle such scenarios. 

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Deepak1
Contributor IV

HI,

I am not able delete this post. So I created new post with same question on the MPC5xxx community.

0 Kudos

constantinrazva
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Deepak ,

That is fine, don't worry.

Best of luck!

0 Kudos

constantinrazva
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Deepak ,

Unfortunately on this community we mainly handle questions regarding MATLAB/Simulink and our toolboxes. I suggest you post your question on the MPC5xxx  community.

Kind regards,

Razvan.

0 Kudos