cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexRay : FR_MBIDXRn[MBIDX] register value changes after frame reception

Deepak1
Contributor IV

Hi,

I am using DEVKIT MPC5748G development Board for FlexRay driver development and IDE is S32 DS for power architecture V2.1.

I am stuck in a problem and need your suggestions to come out from this.

Node 1 : Transmitter

Node 2 : Receiver.

Problem :

After receiption of frames to node 2 the message buffer indexes configured in register FR_MBIDXRn[MBIDX] for RX frames are getting changed. Because of this received data is written to different message buffer indexes.

Implementation :

I have configured Tx and Rx message buffers when the POC is in CONFIG state and allocated message buffer indexes to each Tx and Rx frames. Refer below image.

pastedImage_3.png

But after frame reception the message buffer indexes of Rx frames are getting changed and due to this received frame data is written to different message buffer indexes. Here I have attached images for your reference which shows data is written to different indexes and FR_MBIDXRn[MBIDX] register values are changed.

Let me know your suggestions to overcome from changing message buffer index or how to handle such scenarios.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

PetrS
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

The MB receive the data based on the slot number. The changing the MB index is normal functionality of the FlexRay module – see chapter 5 Receiving Frame in the FlexRay document you aleary got.

BR, Petr

0 Kudos