您的意思是: 
已解决

Finding Flash Module which cause ECC

跳至解决方案
512 次查看
20Sidar04
Contributor III

Dear Mr. / Mrs.,

When check sample code named MPC5777C-1b+2b_FLASH_ECC_error_injection, software delete content of FLASH for solve ECC error. Without it, does it available solve ECC error without deleting? I wonder that. My source could find FLASH module which cause ECC error? In IVOR exception, I wanna find reason FLASH module number which cause this error. 

Best Regards.

标记 (3)
0 项奖励
1 解答
501 次查看
petervlna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Without it, does it available solve ECC error without deleting?

It depends, multibit error is not possible to repair and erase is needed in order to get flash in correct state.

In case of single bit error, the device will auto correct it and you will read correct data. But the ECC single bit error will stay in physical memory until you erase it.

My source could find FLASH module which cause ECC error?

Sure, you can read address where the ECC fault is and also type of ECC fault inb FCCU module.

Have a closer look at this document, where all is described in details:

https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/application-note/AN5200.pdf

Best regards,

Peter

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
1 回复
502 次查看
petervlna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Without it, does it available solve ECC error without deleting?

It depends, multibit error is not possible to repair and erase is needed in order to get flash in correct state.

In case of single bit error, the device will auto correct it and you will read correct data. But the ECC single bit error will stay in physical memory until you erase it.

My source could find FLASH module which cause ECC error?

Sure, you can read address where the ECC fault is and also type of ECC fault inb FCCU module.

Have a closer look at this document, where all is described in details:

https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/application-note/AN5200.pdf

Best regards,

Peter

0 项奖励