cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FCCU in MPC5746R

kiranmuniraju
Contributor II

Hi,

In FCCU module, from MPC5746R reference manual I came to know that NCF faults will be latched to FCCU_NCF_Sn status registers.

My questions are

1)who and how the values of FCCU_NCF_Sn registers are updated? Is there anything we want to do in FCCU so that these values are updated.

2)For the above question if we take one example such as PLL0 fault or MEMU faults or flash faults as an example and if u can explain the error fault captured in status registers then it will be more helpful.

3)Enabling NCF in FCCU_NCF_En register is required if I just want to read the fault status from FCCU_NCF_Sn?

Thanks and Best Regards,

Kiran M

0 Kudos
1 Reply

petervlna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

1. You have to set OP10 in CFG[OP]

A1: When the fault is present in module, peripheral, flash, etc.. the fault signal is sent to FCCU. To read FCCU NCF fault it is necessary to set OP10 in FCCU.CTR[OPR] field.

A2: ECC fault is present in flash. Flash module will sent fault signal to MEMU and MEMU to FCCU. User can read fault via setting OP10 from NCFSx registers.

A3: If you require reaction on fault then NCF_En must be set. If you require only information about fault (not reaction) then you can just use OP10 to read NCF_Sn registers fault status.

Peter