cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR in ONCE status register during instruction execution

Jump to solution
akhilprasad
Contributor III

I am using code warrior 5.9.0 and debugger - P&E USB Multilink Universal version 5.93. I wanted to download a sample project to MPC5604S. But while creating the project I couldn't find MPC5604S derivative in code warrior,so I selected MPC5606S_FS60X2 from derivative. Then I changed the MPC5606S_FS60X2  linker file with MPC5604S linker file.

When I am trying to download the sample project I am getting an error "ERROR in ONCE status register during instruction execution". Please find the screenshot attached and kindly guide me to solve this issue ASAP.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
stanish
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Could to possibly try to use the attached .pcp files dedicated to MPC5604S (cflash/dflash). Pemicro Load dialog allows to enter a custom Flash algorithm:

pastedImage_1.png

Please let us know if it works.

Thanks!

Stan

View solution in original post

4 Replies
stanish
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Could to possibly try to use the attached .pcp files dedicated to MPC5604S (cflash/dflash). Pemicro Load dialog allows to enter a custom Flash algorithm:

pastedImage_1.png

Please let us know if it works.

Thanks!

Stan

bjrajendra
Senior Contributor I

Hi Stan,
I faced an similar issue  when executing the __start file, after the execution of step lwz    r10,0(r9), my complete memory filled with XX XX XX. The address r9 is a valid one 0x0003_FFF8. and my execution is stopped and showing "ERROR in ONCE status register during instruction execution". As you mentioned I added the Freescale_MPC5602P_1x32x64k_CFlash.PCP file for my MPC5602P. Still I'm facing the same problem. Kindly provide some help.

Thanks in advance,
raju

0 Kudos
akhilprasad
Contributor III

Now its working fine..  Thanks a lot for the support.

0 Kudos
martin_kovar
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

do you use RAM target of Flash target? Did you change both linker files (RAM and Flash)? Could you please share your edited linker files?

Which debug probe you use?

Regards,

Martin

0 Kudos