次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Difference between MPC5606BF and MPC5606BK

1,164件の閲覧回数
danielflor
Contributor III

Hello everybody,

I read the document A4477, Mask Set Differences Between the MPC5606BF and MPC5606BK. I know how to read the data flash of MPC5606BF, however, It does not work for  MPC5606BK. I know that the JTAG ID is different for them, but inspite of this, It is not working. I didn't find in the document, AN4477, something that justify it. I would like to know if there is a difference betwen MPC5606BF and MCP5606BK in the manner of how to use Nexus debug interface. 

With my bests regards,

Daniel.

タグ(2)
3 返答(返信)

746件の閲覧回数
davidtosenovjan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, could you specify how you are trying to read the data? By debugger or by code? If debugger, which kind of debugger. And what it actually does mean "it is not working". Which kind of issue you are facing?

As I know there is no data flash difference between BF and BK chip variant.

745件の閲覧回数
danielflor
Contributor III

I am trying to read the data using a tool, UPA-S (http://www.elrasoft.com/uusps.htm) that reads MPC5606B, I can read a MPC5606BF using this tool, however, when I try to read MPC5606BK it does not happen. I used the oscilloscope to see what happens in the JTAG comunication, I decoded it and see that after reads the JTAG ID, the tool just do a few steps, 8 or 9 commands, writes some OnCE control and debug registers, and stops.

I did my own application to read MPC5606BF and it works, but it does not work with MPC5606BK either. So, when I said "It is not working" I meant that I know that JTAG ID is different, so, I read the JTAG ID and ignore it to continue, but it does not work too, it reads everything with zeros, like the tool does.

0 件の賞賛

745件の閲覧回数
davidtosenovjan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

In this case it would be suitable to contact programmer's manufacturer to check whether they have support for MPC5606BK chip version. This device has been issued later then BF, and it is quite possible some update will be needed from their side.

I have tried it here with TRACE32, it is working fine.