Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CodeWarrior for eTPU Compilation Problem in Win10 Machine

Jump to solution
turgay_kale
Contributor III

Hello,

I am successfully building a source code in CodeWarrior for eTPU at Win7 machine but I fail in building the same source code in CodeWarrior for eTPU at Win10 machine. I am sharing the screenshut of the error and Win10 machine details as below, would you please help me to overcome the problem? Regards

Development tool:

CodeWarrior for eTPU v10.2.2

Build error in CodeWarrior for eTPU at Win10 machine:

pastedImage_4.png

pastedImage_7.png

Win10 machine details:

pastedImage_1.png

Regards,

Turgay Kale

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
turgay_kale
Contributor III

Hi, we fixed the solution with changing the desktop computer that has intel i5-8600 CPU with the same operating system (Windows 10 Pro) and same development environment (CodeWarrior for eTPU v10.2.2). With Intel Xeon Gold 6132 microprocessor, it isn't possible to compile your ETPU code. Thank you for your help.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
jorge_a_vazquez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Turgay Kale

Sorry for the late reply, we have been with a great load of work. About your issue, this seems to be more related with the compiler, are you using the same version of CodeWarrior?

You need to verify that you already install all the updates of CodeWarrior so your two environments are the same. Also, did you migrate the project and you have the same setup in both PC (optimization, Macros, includes, etc)? please verify these points and tell me how it goes.

Hope this helps

Regards

turgay_kale
Contributor III

Dear Jorge hi,

Sorry for late respond. I am using the same version of CW ETPU v10.2.2 on both systems. When I build an existing template project it gives the error as below;

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**** Build of configuration ETPU2P configuration for project test2 ****

C:\Program Files (x86)\Freescale\CW eTPU v10.2.2\gnu\bin\make all
'Regenerating dependency file: Sources/etpuc_outfunc.d'
' '
'Building file: ../Sources/etpuc_outfunc.c'
'Invoking: ETPU Compiler'
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Freescale\CW eTPU v10.2.2\eclipse\/../ETPU/ETPU_Tools/Command_Line_Tools/bin/ccetpu" -lpm -ide_err -char signed -v -gccext on -dialect c99 -trigraphs on -arch=etpu2p -memory_model small -g -O0 -no_32bit_err -I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Freescale\CW eTPU v10.2.2\eclipse\/../ETPU/ETPU_Tools/Command_Line_Tools/bin/../include" -I".\..\Sources" -nosyspath -c -o "Sources/etpuc_outfunc.o" "../Sources/etpuc_outfunc.c"

C compiler for eTPU.
Copyright (C) 2009-2012, Freescale Semiconductor, Inc
All rights reserved.
Version 1.5.1
Runtime Built: Nov 21 2014 12:21:53

### /../ETPU/ETPU_Tools/Command_Line_Tools/bin/ccetpu Usage Warning:
# Environment variable 'MWCIncludes' not found
*** #!# /../ETPU/ETPU_Tools/Command_Line_Tools/bin/ccetpu Usage Warning: Environment variable 'MWCIncludes' not found
# User include search paths ([d] = default, [r] = recursive):
*** #!#User include search paths ([d] = default, [r] = recursive):
# C:\Program Files (x86)\Freescale\CW eTPU
# v10.2.2\ETPU\ETPU_Tools\Command_Line_Tools\include\
*** #!# C:\Program Files (x86)\Freescale\CW eTPU
v10.2.2\ETPU\ETPU_Tools\Command_Line_Tools\include\
# C:\Users\turgayka\Desktop\workspace_etpu\test2\Sources\
*** #!# C:\Users\turgayka\Desktop\workspace_etpu\test2\Sources\
# System include search paths ([d] = default, [r] = recursive):
*** #!#System include search paths ([d] = default, [r] = recursive):
# (none)
*** #!# (none)
# Files in project (relative to CWD):
*** #!#Files in project (relative to CWD):
# ..\Sources\etpuc_outfunc.c
*** #!# ..\Sources\etpuc_outfunc.c
# Compiling: '..\Sources\etpuc_outfunc.c' with 'MW C/C++ ETPU'
*** #!#Compiling: '..\Sources\etpuc_outfunc.c' with 'MW C/C++ ETPU'
C:\Program Files (x86)\Freescale\CW eTPU v10.2.2\gnu\bin\make: *** [Sources/etpuc_outfunc.o] Error -1073741819

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do I need to add/edit environment parameters before building a project?

Regards,

Turgay Kale

0 Kudos
turgay_kale
Contributor III

Hi, we fixed the solution with changing the desktop computer that has intel i5-8600 CPU with the same operating system (Windows 10 Pro) and same development environment (CodeWarrior for eTPU v10.2.2). With Intel Xeon Gold 6132 microprocessor, it isn't possible to compile your ETPU code. Thank you for your help.

0 Kudos