Can not loading the Tresos(v24) WorkSpace.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not loading the Tresos(v24) WorkSpace.

Jump to solution
guoqiang_zhu
Contributor II

My PC's OS is windows 10.  I installed tresos v24.0.0 tool.but it can't be loading when i open the tresos_gui.exe , with always stay in loading view.

Errors1.png

And the window task manager shows his task"Java(TM) Platform SE binary" status is no response. when i closed the loading view,it show me the information like this(jdk-8u92-windows-i586 and jre-6u45-windows-i586 have been installed).

Errors.png

But Tresos v16.0.0  can loading his workspace normal.Pass_T16.png

Compared with tresos v16 and v24 's task status.

Task.png

I have try to reinstall the tresos24 ,but the question can not be solved.

Thanks for your help.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
1 Solution
namnguyenviet
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, 

Seems like there is an insufficient memory situation. You can try by increase maximum memory start of EB Tresos, by editing in tresos_gui.ini: -Xms256m => -Xms512m to see if the situation can be resolved. If it's not working, then maybe contacting Elektrobit support team directly is a better idea (https://www.elektrobit.com/support/)

View solution in original post

94 Replies
namnguyenviet
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, 

So your EB has already worked well before, and accidentally crashed the recently day? How are these two parameters configured in your tresos_gui.ini: -Xms and -Xmx? And may I ask also your PCs' specs?

0 Kudos
davide_caboni
Contributor I

Hi, 

yes EB(v.23) was working well before, then few days ago it stops working.

My configuration is the same for tresos_gui.ini:

-Xms256m
-Xmx4096m

My PC's spec:

-i7-8750H

-16GB RAM

-Windows 10 x64

0 Kudos
namnguyenviet
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Here is my configuration in tresos_gui.ini:

-Xms256m
-Xmx4096m

My PC's spec:

- Intel Core i3-6100

- 8GB RAM

- Windows 10 64 bits

With this configuration I have no trouble while running EB 26.0

0 Kudos
namnguyenviet
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, 

Seems like there is an insufficient memory situation. You can try by increase maximum memory start of EB Tresos, by editing in tresos_gui.ini: -Xms256m => -Xms512m to see if the situation can be resolved. If it's not working, then maybe contacting Elektrobit support team directly is a better idea (https://www.elektrobit.com/support/)

guoqiang_zhu
Contributor II

Thanks!it's working.

0 Kudos
xxmgeneral
Contributor II

Hello,

Did change in "tresos_gui.ini: -Xms256m => -Xms512m", resolved this issue? I'm also facing this issue but it's not resolved after doing above change. It was working fine and suddenly it stopped working and giving this error.

0 Kudos
davide_caboni
Contributor I

Hi,

I have the same problem, but I'm using v23.0.0. It stop working two days ago. I try the change mentioned above, but it doesn't solve the problem. I also try to reinstall tresos and java from scratch, but I have the some error.

0 Kudos
xxmgeneral
Contributor II

Hi,

Try following steps, take back up of files before deleting. Sometimes these steps also resolve issue.

1. deinstall “EB Client License Administrator”
    1. check that installation path has been completely removed after!
    2. is there also some “EB Server License Administrator” used?
  2. delete “C:\ProgramData\FLEXnet”\EB* files
    1. to delete/remove your local trusted storage
  3. follow the path mentioned among properties of “FlexNet Licensing Service 64” service, e.g. "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\FlexNet Publisher\" and delete its content
    1. any other “FlexNet Licensing Servie…” mentioned among your services?
  4. reinstall “EB Client License Administrator v 1.3.0” (following the steps from https://www.elektrobit.com/support/licensing/ > Instructions for single users
    1. into a new directory!
    2. Activate your license by providing activation code
  5. unpack/setup your “EB tresos SW” package using “setup.exe” into a new directory
davide_caboni
Contributor I

Hi,

Thanks a lot for the support.

I follow the steps above and it solve the problem :smileywink:

0 Kudos
namnguyenviet
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Glad to hear that your problem was solved. Anyway I have been told from my colleague that this is a temporary case and one of the reasons is from Flexnet server. Sometimes disconnecting Internet can help, or start Windows from safe mode may help. I have already sent an email to Elektrobit  to ask them for a support. I will post here if there are any useful information.

0 Kudos
namnguyenviet
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, 

I see a notification about your comment, but so far I haven't found it in this thread. Could you please re-comment?

0 Kudos