CSE2 MPC5777C MCAL 4.3 : CSM Stack (Missing 'Job config structure')

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

CSE2 MPC5777C MCAL 4.3 : CSM Stack (Missing 'Job config structure')

ソリューションへジャンプ
1,422件の閲覧回数
lakshmikanth
Contributor III

1) Hi Team NXP, 

We need your answer for the following query: 

[Query] Is the second param that needs to be passed for below API i.e Job Configuration Structure shall be auto-generated by EB_Tresos configuration or it needs to be defined manually by Developer using type: Crypto_JobType

--->            [API] : Crypto_ProcessJob ( uint32 objectId, Crypto_JobType*  job);

[Context] For a CSM Stack : (CSM, Cry-If, Crypto) configured using MCAL4.3_CRYPTO_P1, to achieve Job Processing for SYNC_AES_ENCRYPT_AND_DECRYPT, the JOB_CONFIGURATION_STRUCTURE is not generated. 

[Explanation] The following image shows the CSM_JOB_CONFIG_INSTANCE which is expected to generate a CONFIG_STRUCTURE post generation but is found missing in : 'Crypto_Cfg.c', 'Crypto_Cfg.h'. 

pastedImage_28.png

[Query] So, with ref to above image, Can I expect a 'JOB_CONFIG_STRUCTURE' to get generated in 'Crypto_Cfg.c' file as per above config and references given in it for Keys and Cry_Primitives ?

- If not a job is generated of type 'Crypto_JobType Job' based on the configuration already made in tool, do developer need to manually update the structure and pass it to below API. 

--->            [API] : Crypto_ProcessJob ( uint32 objectId, Crypto_JobType*  job); 

- Also, please let me know on next CRYPTO_MCAL_Plugins update if possible which might address this issue. :smileyhappy: 

- Request you to respond ASAP :smileyhappy: 

Thanks in advance for understanding our need.

Regards,

Lakshmi Kanth (Senior Research Engineer) lukaszadrapa 

ラベル(1)
1 解決策
1,277件の閲覧回数
namnguyenviet
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

My understanding here is JOB_CONFIGURATION_STRUCTURE, which is in responsible of Csm, cannot be a part generated by Crypto, i.e., appears in Crypto_Cfg.c and Crypto_Cfg.h. As Csm is a stub in MCAL's perspective, it is also not generated by NXP Csm itself. So developers need to manually update the structure and passing it to Crypto_ProcessJob

元の投稿で解決策を見る

3 返答(返信)
1,278件の閲覧回数
namnguyenviet
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

My understanding here is JOB_CONFIGURATION_STRUCTURE, which is in responsible of Csm, cannot be a part generated by Crypto, i.e., appears in Crypto_Cfg.c and Crypto_Cfg.h. As Csm is a stub in MCAL's perspective, it is also not generated by NXP Csm itself. So developers need to manually update the structure and passing it to Crypto_ProcessJob

1,277件の閲覧回数
lakshmikanth
Contributor III

Hi Nam Nguyen,

Thanks for the response 

I take the inference that developer needs to update the structure. (I'm going as per that). 

One last query : Do you expect it to be  auto generated in next 'CRYPTO MCAL PLUGINS RELEASE' ? (is should be possible I guess, as all details need for job configuration are statically configured by developer and hence available).

Anyway, I'm updating manually now. If possible please respond to above query. 

Thanks & Regards,

Lakshmi Kanth, 

Senior Research Engineer. 

0 件の賞賛
1,278件の閲覧回数
namnguyenviet
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, 

As far as I know, I don't expect that the Job configuration structure is auto generated in future Crypto release, since CSM is (at least for now) always a stub and only aim to avoid compile error. With CSM package provided by other integrator (Vector DaVinci, for example), I assumed that Job configuration structure is auto generated, but anyway you should contact to provider for better usage.

Thanks,

Nam

0 件の賞賛