C55 Flash On 5744P

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C55 Flash On 5744P

woaibaiyan
Contributor II

C55 Flash On 5744P 

I have download the C55 Flash module Driver  On NXP Web ,but I don't now how to use that .

First I read the SSD_C55_UM_v1.1 which is explain the function ,and I have see a lot of files (.c,.h)

but I haven't  see The way the function is implemented,could you tell me how to use the C55 Flash Driver.

Second I don't konw the C55 Flash Driver if is's OK to use on S32DS . Thank you . 

捕获.PNG

5 Replies

guoping
Contributor I

how  to compile this and download to RAM implement?

0 Kudos

davidtosenovjan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

There are prepared example codes for 3 compilers (GHS, DIAB and CodeWarrior). S32 Design studio has been issued later than C55 Standard Software Driver, example for this is not included. However it should not be difficult to run it with S32DS as the driver itself is based on C files (.c and .h) as well as most files of demo code.

The particular example code's files are spread between 3 folders (Demo_project, Demo_code and Driver).

I made screenshots for you (below) to understand which files it is needed to include to you S32DS base project.

Hope it helps a bit

pastedImage_4.png

pastedImage_1.png

woaibaiyan
Contributor II

Dear David,

I almost know how to use the driver,but I still have one question ,What these arrays represent like that 

const unsigned long BlankCheck_C[],const unsigned long FlashInit_C[].

Are there any address in the arrays or any other things .If you know please tell me .thank you .

Inked捕获_LI.jpg

0 Kudos

davidtosenovjan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

It is just the driver itself. These C-arrays are pre-compiled routines because of

1) to make them compiler independent

2) to be easily operated without possibility of mistake or failure

These C-arrays are executed as a code.

woaibaiyan
Contributor II

Dear David,

Your reply is very useful to me,thank you !

0 Kudos