cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autosar nxp os

Ehsan1
Contributor I

Hi everybody.

I've been trying to configurate NXP OS module (Os_TS_T2D35M4I0R92) in EB Tresos such that I've defined an OS counter(hardware counter) driving an schedule table. I've attached the counter to a timer (for example STM0). But, when I try to verify the project, I encounter the following error:

Error in external generator: 3104: The period and all the hardware timer parameters are not allowed together.

Does anybody has any idea what the error means?

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
3 Replies

namnguyenviet
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

In fact it wouldn't necessary to do that, because the timer hardware will be configured inside the OS.

Best Regards,

Nam 

0 Kudos

namnguyenviet
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

I haven't seen this issue so far. Can you describe the steps you've taken before seeing the error? Have you tried with the sample inside the OS package?

Best  Regards,

Nam

0 Kudos

Ehsan1
Contributor I

Hi Nam,

Thanks for your replay. I found solution of my problem in  NXP AUTOSAR OS/MPC574xG v.4.0 technical reference:

Error 3104: The period and all the hardware timer parameters are not allowed together

Solution :Timer Period shall have one definition: explicitly or via HW parameters.

However, There is another ambiguity for me about configuring hardware timer in NXP OS module (Os_TS_T2D35M4I0R92) in EB Tresos. If a hardware timer ( For example SMT0_CH0) is configured in OS module as OS system timer, is it necessary to configure it in GPT module according to how it is configured in OS as well ?

0 Kudos