Atuosar generates a configuration file, how to manually import S32DS GON

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Atuosar generates a configuration file, how to manually import S32DS GON

lubo_NEW
Contributor III

Your technology says that AUTOSAR cannot be compiled with S32DS, but only with GCC compiler.
But is there another way to manually configure the generated files to generate executable code in S32DS
Or how to directly generate AUTOSAR code in the form of C library files in S32DS directly
thank you

0 Kudos
7 Replies

pt77
Contributor I

Hello,Do you use S32DS compile Davinci Configurator Generated Code?I just do it now,but i done not how to Do,Can you give some support to me?

0 Kudos

petervlna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

For MPC5xxx there is only GHS and Windriver supported.

But if you are talking about S32Kxx then also gcc (S32DS) is supported.

Which micro are you referring to specifically?

best regards,

Peter

0 Kudos

lubo_NEW
Contributor III

Can AUTOSAR_OS build an SDK package like freertos and compile directly on S32DS without EB Tresos generation code

0 Kudos

petervlna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

AUTOSAR OS configuration must be generated from Tresos.

There is AUOTSAR OS makefile project supplied, I recommend you to have a look at it.

best regards,
Peter

0 Kudos

lubo_NEW
Contributor III

That folder is the generated code that EB Tresos got, I can't find it   Thank you for your replynn22.png

0 Kudos

lubo_NEW
Contributor III

Thank you for your reply. I haven't found many of the OS examples you mentioned, or reference examples or generated configuration files.
I want to add the generated configuration file into the DS32DS project manually.
I looked at the generated files and configuration files and some of them did not seem to have a description like the EVENT

no1.pngNO2.png

0 Kudos

petervlna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

The Tresos only generate configuration files. It is customer responsibility to put them into a project.

For example into OS demo.

Best regards,

Peter

0 Kudos