Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About using offline MISR calculater tool

Jump to solution
berat24
Contributor III

Hello everyone,

I would like to calculate MISR signature using MISR_C55.exe application. However, I could not understand how exactly I can use this app for my purpose. Could you give me feedback me about that? Btw, My mcu is MPC5777C

Sincerely.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Berat,

I wrote an example for MPC5744P:

https://community.nxp.com/t5/MPC5xxx-Knowledge-Base/Example-MPC5744P-FlashArrayIntegrityCheck-test-S...

This could move you forward.

See the readme.txt of the tool (the path is c:\Program Files (x86)\Freescale\Standard Software Driver v1.1.0\MPC57xx\Tool\MISR_gen\readme.txt) and then see misr.bat in my example.

Regards,

Lukas

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Berat,

I wrote an example for MPC5744P:

https://community.nxp.com/t5/MPC5xxx-Knowledge-Base/Example-MPC5744P-FlashArrayIntegrityCheck-test-S...

This could move you forward.

See the readme.txt of the tool (the path is c:\Program Files (x86)\Freescale\Standard Software Driver v1.1.0\MPC57xx\Tool\MISR_gen\readme.txt) and then see misr.bat in my example.

Regards,

Lukas

0 Kudos
berat24
Contributor III

Dear @lukaszadrapa 

Thank you for your kind response.

What could be the reason warning in the photo attached below? Could you give me feedback?

Sincerely.

berat24_0-1645706828587.png

0 Kudos
lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Berat,

you use MPC5777C, so you need to use this file:

c:\Program Files (x86)\Freescale\Standard Software Driver v1.1.0\MPC57xx\Tool\MISR_gen\startAddr_example\MPC5777C_startAddress.txt

And notice that this file must be either in the same folder as MISR_55.exe or use whole path in the command parameter.

Regards,

Lukas

0 Kudos
ValentinP
Contributor I

Hello Lukas, 

When I run the misr.bat from the provided example (using MPC5777C_startAddress.txt from startAddr_example directory) I get the following error:

ValentinP_0-1686911047625.png

Do you know what could be the issue?
I'm using MPC5777C.

Best regards,
Valentin

0 Kudos
ValentinP
Contributor I

Issue is resolved when C55FMC_MCRE register value is used as -m parameter value.

0 Kudos