AUTOSAR 4.3 MCAL (ISO 26262) for MPC5777C

PENGHAN
Contributor II

Dear:

I have installed the software:
        EB tresos
        MPC5777C_MCAL_4.3_RTM_1.0.1
The installation package is downloaded from the following website.1.PNG2.PNG

But when i install it is done. I can't load the project into EB tresos, I don't know how to use the installed MPC5777C MCAL through EB tresos, hope to get help.

3.PNG4.PNG

Thank you very much.

respectly

0 Kudos
10 Replies

latheef
Contributor III

@petervlna  I am looking for MCAL specific to MPC5775E but couldn't find any. Could you please point me to the right link?

Thanks,

Latheef 

0 Kudos

petervlna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

I have installed the same package as you, but I do not see the examples there. Most probably there are no example codes included in this release.

Simply start with creating a new project.

Best regards,

Peter

0 Kudos

PENGHAN
Contributor II

Dear

You mean I need to learn the use of EB tresos? Combined with the source code of the MPC5777c chip MCAL, how can I use EB to complete the configuration of the relevant driver to generate the corresponding configuration file.

Is there any reference material for learning for the situation I have encountered without a demo?    

Thank you very much

respectly

0 Kudos

petervlna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Yes, its good to learn EB tresos usage, in case you are going to work with it.

But most important is to understand AUTOSAR concept if you want to use MCAL. Otherwise you will have hard time to create anything.

Without a proper training on MCAL, this can be very tough and can take a long time to create a working example code.

Each MCAL plugin ebbed documentation on functions. Example code can be found in version 1.0.0.

Best regards,

Peter

0 Kudos

PENGHAN
Contributor II

Dear

I checked the nxp website, but I didn't find the MPC577C chip MCAL version 1.0.0, where can I download MPC5777C_MCAL_4.3_RTM_1.0.0, thank you very much.

Respectly

0 Kudos

petervlna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

You can find it on our download page:

https://nxp.flexnetoperations.com/control/frse/product?child_plneID=710837

petervlna_0-1646208361215.png

Best regards,

Peter

0 Kudos

PENGHAN
Contributor II

Dear:

Also, where can I get relevant training on the concepts, use, and writing of MCAL.

respectly

0 Kudos

petervlna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Such trainings are provided by our partners, but I see one training for i.MX available also from NXP.

We are not focused on trainings, as this is what our partners do. (EB, Vector, etc.. see below)

https://www.nxp.com/design/automotive-software-and-tools/autosar:AUTOSAR-HOME

petervlna_0-1646208553723.png

Best regards,

Peter

0 Kudos

PENGHAN
Contributor II

Dear

First of all, I want to understand the steps of using the MPC5777C chip MCAL through the routine. Then the MCAL structure and configuration method are studied in detail. But now I can't finish generating code, compiling and debugging a routine, and I desperately need your guidance or related materials to help me through the process.thank you very much.

respectly  

0 Kudos

petervlna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

But now I can't finish generating code, compiling and debugging a routine, and I desperately need your guidance or related materials to help me through the process.thank you very much.

Unfortunately understanding AUTOSAR and creating a project is not task for a day. It is very complex architecture and any miss-configuration leads to multiple errors and preventing you from generating code for compilation.

Any guide to successful project build trough the community chat, will most certainly lead to frustration and failure. But you can try it, maybe some members will guide you trough.

If you are not able to run and understand the demo code in 1.0.0 version then training is needed for sure.

NXP do not provide direct trainings, this is done trough third party.

Best regards,

Peter

0 Kudos