cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Urgent]: Concerns Regarding Vendor Practices and Women Employee Well-being

abhi004
Contributor I

Dear Leaders,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is ABC(hidden), and I am a former employee of Risosu, currently (or formerly) contracted to provide services to NXP. I am writing to you today to share my concerns regarding some practices of Risosu that not only affect the well-being of its employees but may also have implications for NXP's reputation and financial integrity.

Concerns Regarding Employee Treatment and Company Practices

Throughout my tenure with Risosu, and as echoed by my colleagues, there has been a consistent pattern of behavior that undermines the professional and respectful treatment of employees. Examples include the inappropriate escalation of routine communications, harassment during calls, and a general culture of fear amongst the staff. Such practices are not only detrimental to employee morale but also contradict the values of dignity and respect that I believe NXP upholds.

Financial and Ethical Implications

Furthermore, there are concerns regarding the financial dealings between Risosu and NXP. Reports of inflated charges, including a markup of up to 200% on services or online ordered items and additional, unjustified taxes, have been troubling. It is unclear if these practices have been audited or reviewed by NXP, but they raise serious ethical and financial concerns that I believe warrant immediate attention.

Call for Action

I understand the complexities of corporate partnerships and do not raise these issues lightly. However, I believe that the values and reputation of NXP are at risk if these concerns are not addressed. I urge NXP to:

Conduct a thorough audit ( and check for all goods and prices quoted by Risosu as I know by myself and my team members were given items which were then priced more than 200% then prices online) of the financial transactions and contracts with Risosu.
Review the treatment of employees contracted through Risosu to ensure it aligns with NXP’s commitment to ethical business practices and employee well-being.
Open an equal vocal rights dialogue with current and former employees contracted through Risosu to better understand their experiences and concerns.
I am available to provide further details or clarification on any of the points raised. I believe that NXP stands for integrity and excellence, and addressing these issues will not only safeguard its reputation but also ensure a healthier and more respectful work environment for all involved.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I trust that NXP will take the appropriate steps to investigate these concerns on their women employees and uphold the high standards for which it is known.

Warm regards,

ABC
(Want my identity to be hidden please as Risosu is telling me that they will take legal actions on me)

0 Kudos
0 Replies