Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Longevity Extended to 15 Years on More than 100 MCU Devices

monicavelez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
0 2 3,384

NXP understands that in addition to offering breakthrough innovations its ongoing investment and commitment to longevity is critical to being your trusted supplier. This paired with the continued demand and broad market use of NXP’s MCU portfolio makes it priority for us to extend the longevity1 on the following parts/families by an additional five years.

Including:

• LPC5500 Series MCUs
  • LPC54000 Series MCUs2
  • LPC4300 Series MCUs
  • LPC4000 Series MCUs
  • LPC800 Series MCUs
  • LPC1100 Series MCUs2
  • LPC1800 Series MCUs
  • i.MX RT1010 Crossover MCUs
  • i.MX RT1015 Crossover MCUs
  • i.MX RT1020 Crossover MCUs
  • i.MX RT1050 Crossover MCUs
  • i.MX RT1060 Crossover MCUs

These additions join the many already extended from 10 to 15 years of which include:

• KE Series
  • KL Series
  • KV Series
  • KM Series
  • LPC1700 series
  • LPC2000 series

Inspired by the passion to make the devices we interact with every day smarter, NXP drives to deliver a product to resolve your challenges, while also helping to adapt to future needs. With hundreds of devices included as part of this product longevity extension, we look forward to building a bold future together.

For more information about NXP’s MCU portfolio, please visit: www.nxp.com/MCU and for additional details on longevity, visit: www.nxp.com/Longevity.

1 Extension to 15 years starts from original date of launch. Visit www.nxp.com/productlongevity for the complete list and details. 

2 Extension excludes LPC11C22FBD48, LPC11C24FBD48, LPC54018JxM and LPC54S018JxM.

2 Comments
christianeugste
Contributor II

Thanks for the info.

Does that include the I.MX RT1064?

Because on the suggested page it is still on 10 years (www.nxp.com/productlongevity)

Kathleen
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

We are constantly evaluating the longevity program to see where we can formally extend commitments. So while the i.MX RT1064 remains at 10 year longevity today, we will look to update it in the future if possible.  Please continue to reference nxp.com/productlongevity for the latest.