cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

supported device confusion

adamrakam
Contributor III

Hi,

I am starting project on LPC11C24 and using MCUXpresso IDE. I can run examples on the eval board OM13093. Next, I want to use MCUXpresso Config Tool. When I run it it asks for MCUXpresso SDK. I go here to get SDK

MCUXpresso SDK|NXP 

pastedImage_3.png

where there is a table with the MCUs that are supported by the SDK:

MCUXpresso Supported Devices Table 

Then I go to MCUXpresso web page to generate/download SDK for my MCUXpresso Config Tool but LPC11c24 is not among supported 'Processors'

pastedImage_4.png

Q: Why the table 'MCUXpresso Supported Devices Table.pdf' says LPC11c24 is supported when on the MCUXpresso web page the processor is not shown.

Thanks

Regards

Adam

Tags (1)
2 Replies

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Adam,

From the MCUXpresso Supported Devices Table  , we can  see LPC11C24 didn't support SDK now :

pastedImage_1.png

Hope it  can helps

Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

adamrakam
Contributor III

Hi Alice,

Thanks for the prompt answer and your patience with my stupid question. I just searched for the "LCP11c24" string in the document and if it is there I supposed all tools are available. Sorry again.

Thank you !

Regards, Adam

0 Kudos