i.MX8M Mini: freertos_tickless.c

Jump to solution
KevinWong
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

HW: i.MX8M Mini

SDK: 2.6

Dear MCUXpresso team,

We have a customer who is looking at the /rtos_examples/freertos_tickless/ example and under freertos_tickless.c it uses BOARD_SW_PORT, BOARD_SW_IRQ, and BOARD_SW_NAME

Example:  PORT_SetPinInterruptConfig(BOARD_SW_PORT, BOARD_SW_GPIO_PIN, kPORT_InterruptFallingEdge);

EnableIRQ(BOARD_SW_IRQ);

However, we don't see it defined in the SDK for the i.MX8MM. When running some searches I see this defined in gpio_input_interrupt.c in our kinetis sdk, kinetis-sdk2/boards/frdmkl43z/driver_examples/gpio/input_interrupt/gpio_input_interrupt.c

and also our i.MX7ULP SDK:

SDK/boards/evkmcimx7ulp/driver_examples/gpio/input_interrupt/gpio_input_interrupt.c

Question: Is there a gpio_input_interrupt.c example for the i.MX8M Mini as well? Or will

BOARD_SW_PORT

BOARD_SW_IRQ

BOARD_SW_NAME

be defined elsewhere?

Thanks!

Kevin

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
EricSun
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Kevin,

We don't implement push button ISR in 8MM SDK. If you just want a pin definition example, you can refer to EXAMPLE_LED_GPIO and EXAMPLE_LED_GPIO_PIN defined in "boards\evkmimx8mm\driver_examples\gpio\led_output\gpio_led_output.c". The GPIO interrupt configuration can be configured via GPIO_PinInit and GPIO_PinSetInterruptConfig in "devices\MIMX8MM6\drivers\fsl_gpio.c"

View solution in original post

3 Replies
danielchen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Kevin:

Because there is no SW button on this board, there is no SW definitions. and there will be no gpio_input_interrupt example on this board.

Regards

Daniel

0 Kudos
KevinWong
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the explanation and reply regarding the lack of gpio_input_interrupt example. Since the customer is requesting reference code for the M4 that will use the ISR to handle the changes in a GPIO pin, do we have any guidance on adding defines to connect the 'push button' to GPIO1_IO28, in this case?

Thanks,

Kevin

0 Kudos
EricSun
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Kevin,

We don't implement push button ISR in 8MM SDK. If you just want a pin definition example, you can refer to EXAMPLE_LED_GPIO and EXAMPLE_LED_GPIO_PIN defined in "boards\evkmimx8mm\driver_examples\gpio\led_output\gpio_led_output.c". The GPIO interrupt configuration can be configured via GPIO_PinInit and GPIO_PinSetInterruptConfig in "devices\MIMX8MM6\drivers\fsl_gpio.c"