cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

emWin 5.38 User Manual

Jump to solution
saveriomercurio
Contributor II

The emWin library in the MCUXpresso SDK is 5.38, but the NXP web site (emWin Graphics Library|NXP ) only has the manual for 5.30 as the latest for documentation. I've checked on the Segger site, and the current version of the library there is 5.46, and the manual is for that version. There are differences between the 5.30 User Manual and the actual library software. E.g.,, there's a GUI_ANIM_StartEx function in the library, but that function is not in the v5.30 GUI User Manual.

Is the v5.30 User Manual available? If so, can it be placed on the NXP site?

1 Solution
victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, 

Unfortunately Segger doesn't provide user manuals of older versions.

I can provide you the one for version 5.40 (see attachment). With this user manual you can see the release notes on the segger page and just ignore the things that change from version 5.38 to 5.40.

Hope it helps!

Victor.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
saveriomercurio
Contributor II

Thank you, Victor. 

victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, 

Unfortunately Segger doesn't provide user manuals of older versions.

I can provide you the one for version 5.40 (see attachment). With this user manual you can see the release notes on the segger page and just ignore the things that change from version 5.38 to 5.40.

Hope it helps!

Victor.

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos