demo project from "SDK_2.3.1 aws iot " failed in certificate, does any one try it?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

demo project from "SDK_2.3.1 aws iot " failed in certificate, does any one try it?

changfuzhao
Contributor III

I have success compiled demo project "aws_remote_contril_enet", but when I run it, it failed at certificate,

because demo project try to read/write flash for access the certificate files

my question is how to modify the project let it read certificate from:

"aws_clientcredential_keys.h"

static const char clientcredentialCLIENT_CERTIFICATE_PEM[]

and more how to disable flash read/write ?

0 Kudos
10 Replies

changfuzhao
Contributor III

Hi, Kerry,

I have sloved problem of above, but I got a new problem:

If I put  "aws_examples/remote_control_enet" 

and 

"K66F_demo_apps_lwip_lwip_httpssrv_mbedTLS_freertos"

two project together, then the normal  "http" service  is ok, but "WEBSocket example"  doesn't work, please let me know how to setup lwip? or may be some thing conflict with these two project?

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Changfu,

Actually, the remote control step is a little complex, you said you solved the problem, do you missed some configuration in the aws side?

You said your new problem is caused by the mix of two project, how you put it works together, in your new project, if you comment the aws, whether your lwip can work normally?

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

changfuzhao
Contributor III

thank for replay

first, I have setup aws iot correctly, and I can subscribe and publish topic

second, if I  start aws iot task, the lwip and http service are working fine, except WEBsocket doesn't work only

other else same as "cgi" "ssi" are working fine

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Changfu Zhao,

Please tell me what the NXP chip or the board you are using?

I need to check the according SDK, because we don't have the directly sdk name as SDK_2.3.1 aws iot .

Please tell me the board or chip you are using, then we will help you to check it.

Waiting for your reply!

Have a great day,
Kerry

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

changfuzhao
Contributor III

Hi, Kerry,

The demo project inside SDK_2.3.1_MK66FX1M0xxx18_MCUX.zip

.. /boards/frdmk66f/aws_examples/remote_control_enet

You can build it from SDK builder

Thank you very much

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Thanks for your updated information, I will test it on my side, please wait patiently.

Have a great day,
Kerry

0 Kudos

changfuzhao
Contributor III

thank very much

0 Kudos

changfuzhao
Contributor III

Hi, Kerry Zhou,

My chip is MK66FX1MVLQ18, you can to use FRDM_K66f to test with demo project “aws_remote_control_enet”

I found some problem, the code was designed for LPC chip, the config of flash driver is wrong

My second question is the readme.txt in this demo project not detail for how to setup aws iot,

And more, do you have App run in cell phone for test?

Thank you very much

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Changfu,

You still didn't let me know where you download aws_remote_control_enet?

Please give me the code link, I will test it on my side.

Have a great day,
Kerry

0 Kudos

changfuzhao
Contributor III

Hi, Kerry,

The demo project inside SDK_2.3.1_MK66FX1M0xxx18_MCUX.zip

.. /boards/frdmk66f/aws_examples/remote_control_enet

You can build it from SDK builder

Thank you very much

0 Kudos