Why the support to little LVGL has been downgrade to 6.1.1 when in SDK 2.8.2 was 7.0.0?

取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
已解决

Why the support to little LVGL has been downgrade to 6.1.1 when in SDK 2.8.2 was 7.0.0?

跳至解决方案
782 次查看
mperez1
Contributor II

Hello there,

I'm struggling trying to develop a graphic application with the LVGL, and for my surprise when I updated the SDK to the new version the library version has been downgraded. So now the new examples are not running in FreeRTOS and are not using the gpu hal developed for nxp (littlelvgl/lvgl/src/lv_gpu). Why this happen? Will be there any attempt in the future releases of the SDK to use the new versions?

There is any tip in order to improve the performance of this library with the hardware of the imxrt1050?

Thanks,

Miguel

0 项奖励
回复
1 解答
773 次查看
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
1) Why this happen? Will be there any attempt in the future releases of the SDK to use the new versions?
-- Yes, it will use the updated version of little LVGL in the future release of the SDK.
2) There is any tip in order to improve the performance of this library with the hardware of the imxrt1050?
-- In my experience, it can benefit improve the code executing performance by remapping the code to the TCM area to run, especially for crucial code.
In further, the DMA engine also is able to improve the LCD performance.

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
回复
1 回复
774 次查看
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
1) Why this happen? Will be there any attempt in the future releases of the SDK to use the new versions?
-- Yes, it will use the updated version of little LVGL in the future release of the SDK.
2) There is any tip in order to improve the performance of this library with the hardware of the imxrt1050?
-- In my experience, it can benefit improve the code executing performance by remapping the code to the TCM area to run, especially for crucial code.
In further, the DMA engine also is able to improve the LCD performance.

Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 项奖励
回复