Why is the twr-k64f120m project not completely generated?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is the twr-k64f120m project not completely generated?

m4l490n
Contributor V

I thought that for being an NXP board, a project for the TWR-K64F120M would be generated with all peripherals and modules configured appropriately. But I just generated the project without modifying any options and it doesn't have anything but pin configurations.

I'm poking around, really confused, on the config tools and I see that is a bunch of peripherals and middleware that was not automatically generated and I wonder why if this is an evaluation board.

What do I have to do to have a project for the TWR-K64F120M that has all the code necessary for all the on-board features (sdcard, accelerometer, USB device, ADC, buttons, and LEDs)?

Maybe buttons and LEDs are not a big deal because the project was already generated with the GPIO configurations and they can be used, also the accelerometer is not a big deal because the pins are already configured and it's up to me what to do with the readings, but what about the SDcard and USB Device? Shouldn't those "drivers" have been generated automatically?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

nxf56274
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

You can download the twr-k64's SDK at https://mcuxpresso.nxp.com/en/select. Then you can use the example to avoid configuring. Or you have to configure the function by yourself.

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos