Where is KL05 in SDK Builder?? I only see KL02 and KL03!!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is KL05 in SDK Builder?? I only see KL02 and KL03!!

iangregg
Contributor I

See title

0 Kudos
4 Replies

iangregg
Contributor I

So, we are trying to standardise on NXP processors where I work but you are not making it easy.  Currently have designs with K02, KL05 and KW31. 

KL05 is not supported by MCUXpresso or Kinetis Design Studio??  How do we develop code??

kex.nxp.com redirects to  mcuxpresso.nxp.com/en/welcome!!

KW31 is not supported by KDS??

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Lan

KL05 is very similar with the KL03, KL02. So you can refer KL03 or KL02 SDK2.x code for KL05.

The FRDM-KL05 has the related sample code package, it's easier than the KSDK  and its link is below.https://cache.nxp.com/files/32bit/software/KL05-SC.zip

There is KW31 SDK for KDS and MCUXpresso IDE. see

pastedImage_1.png

Hope it helps.

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

KL05-SC.zip includes nearly all KL05 involving peripheral demo code.

I said "easier" means, user needn't install it as an update to any IDE, just use it as a baremetal demo code. ( to use KSDK 1.3, user need install it to  IDE).

But please note, KL05-SC.zip only supports CodeWarrior, IAR and Keil.

If you use KDS, I suggest you use KDS baremetal or KDS+processor expert.

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

Lukas_Heczko
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Ian, 

KL05 is not supported by MCUXpresso SDK. You can look here: MCUXpresso Supported Devices Table for list of supported devices.

Regards,

Lukas

0 Kudos