When will the MCUXpresso SDK for the OM13098: LPCXpresso54628 Development Board be available?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will the MCUXpresso SDK for the OM13098: LPCXpresso54628 Development Board be available?

glhoulette
Contributor I

I am developing on the LPC54628 based OM13098 and would really like to have an official SDK for that work.

I have tried to use a patched up version of the LPC54618 SDK with the new power lib and for the most part that seems to work, however I have concerns about using this for actual product development.  I've contacted NXP already, but can't seem to get a definitive answer.

0 Kudos
3 Replies

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Gregory Houlette,

Thank you for your interest in NXP LPC product, I would like to provide service for you.

Recently, we have finished the test for SDK_2.3.0_LPCXpresso54628, this SDK will launch in recently, I have been told it will be launched in 11/17, so please wait for one more week.

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

andyjackson
Contributor III

Hello Kerry,

Will the SDK 2.3 also be available for the LPC5461x parts at the same time? Can you give us an overview of the changes between 2.2 and 2.3?

Best wishes,

Andy

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Andy,

Yes, SDK2.0 will add the code for LPC5461X parts, it also contains LPC54628.

2.3 support more board, and add more project, about the details, you can check the according document after it is launched.

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
Kerry

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos