Unable to use iMX RT1052 FLEXIO in parallel transmit mode ( with MCUXpresso SDK 2.3.0.)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to use iMX RT1052 FLEXIO in parallel transmit mode ( with MCUXpresso SDK 2.3.0.)

Jump to solution
jameszxd
Contributor I

I want to use IMX RT1052 FLEXIO in parallel transmit mode. 

According to the iMX RT1050 Processor Reference Manual, RT1052 FLEXIO supports parallel shift mode (4, 8, 16, 32 bits), but I can not configure FLEXIO to parallel transmit mode with MCUXpresso SDK 2.3.0.

I found there is no FLEXIO feature definition (including FSL_FEATURE_FLEXIO_HAS_PARALLEL_WIDTH ) in  i.MX RT1052 chip feature definition file MIMXRT1052_features.h. 

Is the FLEXIO feature disabed in RT1052, or is it just a BUG in SDK 2.3.0?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi James,

No, it is not. But FSL_FEATURE_FLEXIO_HAS_PARALLEL_WIDTH was not defined in SDK2.3.0. you can define it by yourself , it can also be normally used.

The feature will be added to subsequent SDK.
Have a great day,
Rita

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi James,

No, it is not. But FSL_FEATURE_FLEXIO_HAS_PARALLEL_WIDTH was not defined in SDK2.3.0. you can define it by yourself , it can also be normally used.

The feature will be added to subsequent SDK.
Have a great day,
Rita

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!