TWR-POS-K81 SDK Example Emvl1_Freertos

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TWR-POS-K81 SDK Example Emvl1_Freertos

darcy_cavanagh
Contributor I

Hi, I am currently using the TWR-POS-K81 we got recently and i'm looking at some SDK examples within MCUXpresso.

There's a freertos version and a baremetal version of an emvl1 contact demo i'm looking through.

When I run the baremetal version it prompts the user to insert a contact card. Once card is inserted it gets detected.

The Freertos version, i'm assuming, is supposed to have the same functionality but when I insert the contact card, it doesn't seem to be doing anything. 

Opening up the freertos task list shows that the IDLE task is running and seems to be keeping the emvl1 task suspended.

I'm running in debug with an LPC-Link 2

Any help would be appreciated thanks.

example.PNG

0 Kudos
1 Reply

FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,
Sorry, but the information you are requesting is treated as confidential info at this time and requires a signed NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) between your company and NXP.
Naturally, we cannot discuss this with you in public, this requires to be handled as a support ticket.
We will stop following this thread and contact you by email to verify if a usable NDA is in place and to further communicate about the technical question.

Have a great day,
Felipe

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
This thread is continued as a private discussion with the submitter,
NXP support is not following the thread anymore
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos