cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SDK for iMX6 SoloX

Jump to solution
mahad_saleem
Contributor II

Hi, i am working on developing various drivers for iMX6 SoloX and was looking for the complete SDK. I did search my target here https://mcuxpresso.nxp.com/en/select  but i didn't find it. Can anyone point me towards the source where i can get the SDK?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

this is for imx6ul, for imx6sx, you also can download freeRTOS

FreeRTOS_MX6SX_1.0.1_LINUX 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
mahad_saleem
Contributor II

Thanks joanxie‌ ! I checked the links provided but unfortunately i cannot find what i am looking for. For now, i am adding support of SDMA in SAI driver and i need its reference implementation since the SDMA transfers for SAI are not initiating. I see that NXP has a reference implementation discussed here: MCUXpresso SDK API Reference Manual: SAI SDMA Driver . Can you please point me towards the source code which the documentation is referring to? Thanks!

0 Kudos
mahad_saleem
Contributor II

Okay, i found the reference implementation for SDMA support in SAI driver in the following SDK for iMX6UL: https://www.nxp.com/webapp/Download?colCode=SDK2.2_iMX6UL_WIN&appType=license . Is this the correct one?

0 Kudos
joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

this is for imx6ul, for imx6sx, you also can download freeRTOS

FreeRTOS_MX6SX_1.0.1_LINUX 

0 Kudos
mahad_saleem
Contributor II

joanxie‌ the problem with iMX6 SoloX SDK is that it doesn't contain reference implementation of SAI and SDMA driver. I was hoping that these drivers were implemented in the SDK but they are not. 

I only found the SAI and SDMA drivers for iMX6 family in iMX6UL SDK. If these drivers are present in any iMX6 SoloX SDK, can you please point me to that? I did check the FreeRTOS IMX6SX BSP you provided above and it doesn't have these drivers either. 

0 Kudos
joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

yes, it seems SDK doesn't include this, only linux side

0 Kudos
mahad_saleem
Contributor II

Okay so SDMA and SAI drivers from IMX6SUL SDK did help me achieve my goal. But since i asked for SDK for IMX6SX in my question, i am marking the answer with the IMX6SX SDK link as correct one.

0 Kudos