cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SDK builder for IAR?

nickdolling
Contributor IV

Hi,

I'm evaluating the K27 and the iMX-RT1064 for a new project. We plan to use IAR, and as I'm not familiar with MCUXpresso, I hoped to use the example projects to allow me to evaluate a few things on each quickly.

When I generate the SDK for the MIMXRT1060EVK.. it asks me which toolchain I want, but when I do it for the FRDM-K28F, it doesn't give me the option and just generates if for MCUXpresso, and there are no IAR workspaces set up for the example projects.

The doco for the SDK (which seems a bit old) says that there should be example project files for all the various supported toolchains... where have they gone?

Thanks,

Nick

2 Replies

victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Nick,

From where are you trying to download the SDK for the FRDM-K28F? When I go to the official page (Welcome | MCUXpresso SDK Builder ) I didn't face any problem to download it for IAR IDE, please see image shown below.

pastedImage_1.png

Hope it helps!

Victor.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nickdolling
Contributor IV

Hi Victor,

Thanks for the quick reply.

I'm not sure what I was doing differently but it works now... obviously a user problem.

Thanks for making me look again :smileyhappy:

Nick