SDK_2.2_LPCXpresso54608.zip no emWin nor RTOS ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SDK_2.2_LPCXpresso54608.zip no emWin nor RTOS ?

Jump to solution
Jean_Marc
Contributor II

From SDK_2.2_LPCXpresso54608.zip, document "MCUXpresso SDK Release Notes_LPC546xx.pdf" indicates :

emWin examples <install_dir>/boards/<board_name>/emwin_examples.
      RTOS examples <install_dir>/boards/<board_name>/rtos_examples.

But I cannot find emwin_examples nor rtos_examples in "<install_dir>/boards/lpcxpresso54608".

Is there are another SDK including it or they are not available for lpcxpresso54608 ?

Thanks for your help !

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Jean-Marc,

I think your problem is the SDK download problem.

When you download the code, you need to select the emwin and FreeRTOS, in default, it is not select.

Please go to:

Welcome to MCUXpresso | MCUXpresso Config Tools 

Configure it like this:

pastedImage_1.png

Then download the code again, you will find the emwin and rtos code in the according folder.

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

2 Replies
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Jean-Marc,

I think your problem is the SDK download problem.

When you download the code, you need to select the emwin and FreeRTOS, in default, it is not select.

Please go to:

Welcome to MCUXpresso | MCUXpresso Config Tools 

Configure it like this:

pastedImage_1.png

Then download the code again, you will find the emwin and rtos code in the according folder.

Have a great day,
Kerry

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

Jean_Marc
Contributor II

Hi Kerry,

Oh ok, I've firstly downloaded it form the main page so there was only the default one. Now I got it from the Config Tool page as you said and I've got emwin and rtos.

Thank you.

0 Kudos