No PMU and BOD support in SDK 2.6.0 for LPC54114?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No PMU and BOD support in SDK 2.6.0 for LPC54114?

xiaofan_yu
Contributor I

Hi all,

I was trying to migrate our company's product on board LPC54114 from LPCOpen to the new-released SDK 2.6.0.

However, I encounter some issues when trying to re-generate the power managing operations:

There's no APIs for PMU or BOD (Brown-Out Detection) in the new-released SDK 2.6.0.

According to the manual in https://usermanual.wiki/Pdf/MCUXpresso20SDK20API20Reference20ManualMCIMX6G3.577117462.pdf,

the PMU was once supported, but it is no longer included in the new 2.6.0.

I was wondering why this happens, and if there's a solution.

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

xiaofan_yu
Contributor I

Update: 

According to the manual link here, there should be a file named fsl_syscon.h, which is also missing in the released SDK 2.6.0. So I cannot enable the wakeup bit in SYSCON.

0 Kudos

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, 

Sorry for the delay. You can use the power_manager_lpc  demo application as a reference. 

SDK_2.6.0_LPCXpresso54114.zip\boards\lpcxpresso54114\demo_apps\power_manager_lpc\cm4

The power_manager_lpc application shows the usage of normal power mode control APIs for entering the three kinds of low power mode: Sleep mode, Deep Sleep mode and Sleep Power Down mode. When the application runs to each low power mode, the device would cut off the power for specific modules to save energy. The device can be also waken up by
prepared wakeup source from external event.

Attach you can find the API or you can find these files in the path: SDK_2.6.0_LPCXpresso54114.zip\devices\LPC54114\drivers

I hope this helps, 

have a nice day!

Regards

Soledad

0 Kudos