Missing drivers in SDK 2.4 for MK26

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing drivers in SDK 2.4 for MK26

robertoquilez
Contributor III

When I build the SDK 2.4 for MK26 device, the only driver present is "fsl_clock". The rest of the drivers are missing. 

Drivers are available for the MK65 and MK66 but not MK26 

8 Replies

danielchen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Roberto, geoff_s and Nick

We are going to have a new deployment this week. thank you all.

Regards

Daniel

nbgatgi
Contributor IV

I also ran into this problem with SDK for the TWR-K22F120M.

0 Kudos

nbgatgi
Contributor IV

After testing a few variations, I discovered it was only an issue if I attempted to generate a project with the wizard and selected ANY of the CMSIS drivers.  The CMSIS drivers have header file includes for the non-CMSIS drivers, but the non-CMSIS files are not automatically added to the project.  If you select the CMSIS driver AND the associated non-CMSIS driver, all is well.  Other than that, all the example projects and any custom project variations (that I tried) compile without modification.

0 Kudos

geoff_s
Contributor III

Same issue occurs with KL17Z.

0 Kudos

danielchen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Thanks, I will report this issue to software team

Regards

Daniel

0 Kudos

gartin
Contributor I

The same problem exists for the MKL27Z4, the archive only contains fsl_clock under devices/MKL27Z4/drivers but no other files.

btw, why is there an MKL43Z4 folder at all, if I 'build' the sdk for the MKL27Z4? of course they are similar and AFAIK the suggested dev board for the kl27z is the frdm-kl43z but then an option 'support recommended dev kit' would make sense...

0 Kudos

danielchen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Thank you

Regards

Daniel

0 Kudos

danielchen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Roberto:

Thank you for reporting this issue, I will check it with software team and  get it back to you.

Regards

Daniel

0 Kudos