cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MCUXpresso SDK website problem

AntonyLemmens
Contributor I

Hello,

I'm trying to download the MCUXpresso from https://mcuxpresso.nxp.com/en/welcome, but when I click on "Select Development Board" it terminates with a "ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS" error.

For what I see, it seems to be related to the "login" feature that goes in a loop.

What can I do? Is there another place I can download the SDK for the iMX8M Mini EVK?

Have a nice day,

Antony

1 Reply

AntonyLemmens
Contributor I

The website seems to be fixed and I succeed to download the file SDK_2_10_0_EVK-MIMX8MM.zip, but when I try to import the SDK in MCUX, it fails (see further).

I have installed MCUX today MCUXpresso IDE v11.4.1 [Build 6260] [2021-09-15]

Error 1

eclipse.buildId=unknown
java.version=11.0.10
java.vendor=AdoptOpenJDK
BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86_64, WS=win32, NL=fr_BE
Command-line arguments: -os win32 -ws win32 -arch x86_64

com.nxp.mcuxpresso.core.datamodels
Info
Wed Nov 24 15:46:59 CET 2021
Recreating part support. No part support available.

Error 2

eclipse.buildId=unknown
java.version=11.0.10
java.vendor=AdoptOpenJDK

org.eclipse.egit.ui
Warning
Wed Nov 24 15:47:02 CET 2021
Warning: The environment variable HOME is not set. The following directory will be used to store the Git
user global configuration and to define the default location to store repositories: 'C:\Users\Antony'. If this is
not correct please set the HOME environment variable and restart Eclipse. Otherwise Git for Windows and
EGit might behave differently since they see different configuration options.
This warning can be switched off on the Team > Git > Confirmations and Warnings preference page.

Error 3

eclipse.buildId=unknown
java.version=11.0.10
java.vendor=AdoptOpenJDK

com.nxp.mcuxpresso.core.datamodels
Error
Wed Nov 24 15:48:04 CET 2021
The SDK 'SDK_2.x_EVK-MIMX8MM' does not contain any MCUXpresso IDE compatible toolchain.

at com.nxp.mcuxpresso.core.datamodels.providers.SDKManifestProvider.addToMap(SDKManifestProvider.java:824)
at com.nxp.mcuxpresso.core.datamodels.providers.SDKManifestProvider$2.visitFile(SDKManifestProvider.java:604)
at com.nxp.mcuxpresso.core.datamodels.providers.SDKManifestProvider$2.visitFile(SDKManifestProvider.java:1)
at java.base/java.nio.file.Files.walkFileTree(Unknown Source)
at java.base/java.nio.file.Files.walkFileTree(Unknown Source)
at com.nxp.mcuxpresso.core.datamodels.providers.SDKManifestProvider.refresh(SDKManifestProvider.java:569)
at com.nxp.mcuxpresso.core.datamodels.SDKChipVendorDatabase.refresh(SDKChipVendorDatabase.java:806)
at com.nxp.mcuxpresso.core.datamodels.ui.views.SDKView.doDBRefresh(SDKView.java:1786)
at com.nxp.mcuxpresso.core.datamodels.ui.jobs.SDKImportJob.run(SDKImportJob.java:113)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:63)

0 Kudos