cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MCUXpresso 创建的工程如何添加一个文件夹?

mxl2007
Contributor II

列为高手:

我在用MCUXpresso开发LPC54606的工程时,需要验证USB1的接口,从54608里面拉出的例程里面发现有Fatfs文件夹,而54606的工程里面是没有此文件夹的,我该如何操作才能将Fatfs文件夹加入到工程,且被编译到呢?

在验证其它例程时,我都是通过在工程下面通过右键create 的方式创建文件来实现的,自认为这种方法比较麻烦,遇到文件夹,且内部文件比较多时就不适合了。新手上路,还请各位高手指教!!

0 Kudos
7 Replies

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Shawn

To add fatfs driver folder to a project, we take take use of SDK management window, see below

pastedImage_1.png

Best Regards

Jun Zhang

0 Kudos

mxl2007
Contributor II

Hi Jennie,

Thanks for your reply. I have tried to do what as your suggestion, But there is no option about the Fatfs on LPC54606 SDK. I can find the option on LPC54608 samples. why? due to my SDK downloaded from NXP server?Middleware.png

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Shawn

Make sure your SDK package includes FatFS. If not, redonwload SDK and reinstall it

pastedImage_1.png

Jun Zhang

0 Kudos

mxl2007
Contributor II

Hi Jennie

Maybe it is not the root cause that the SDK package includes the Fatfs file or not. I have created two projects with the same SDK as below, and make sure that the SDK includes the Fatfs file .

22.png

So what i should do next?

Best Regards

Shawn

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

to use FatFS, you need make sure your SDK include FatFS

if you create a new project, select fatfs as you did, then click "next" to  finish the creation.

0 Kudos

mxl2007
Contributor II

Hi Jennie,

thanks for your quick reply very much!

Understand what your said. If i create the project based on LPC54608, there is the fatfs option in Middleware for selecting. however there is not fatfs option in Middleware for selecting while creating project based on LPC54606.

Best Regards

shawn

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

yes,you need make sure your SDK include FatFS, thus you will have all FatFS files/features.