cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Low power is not working in health_thermometer application

mehdi-ouammou
Contributor I

Hello,

I am using the qn9080 board For the health thermometer project, and I tried to put the mcu in a low power mode. To do this, I was inspired from the qn908xcdk_demo_apps_power_mode_switch example,
and created two functions. The first one is called "config_low_power_mode()" in order to configure the low power mode and the wake up sources, and the second one is called "enter_low_power_mode()" to enter in low power mode.
I called these functions just before the end of the app_thread function, but the mcu woke up immediately.

you can find attached the images of those functions.

Please, do you have any suggestions ?config_low_power_mode1.PNGconfig_low_power_mode2.PNGenter_low_power_mode.PNG

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Sebastian_Del_Rio
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi El Mehdi, I hope you're doing well!

The process for entering and exiting low power modes in devices implementing the NXP Connectivity Stack can be seen described in the Connectivity Framework Reference Manual document included in the SDK, which can be found in the following path:

<…\SDK_2.2.1_QN908XCDK\docs\wireless\Common\Connectivity Framework Reference Manual.pdf>

Chapter 3.15 describes the functionality of the Low-power Library, and has notes and explanations specifically for the implementation in the QN908x family of MCUs.

Other useful information can be found in the QN9080's BLE Application Developers Guide, in the following path:

<…\SDK_2.2.1_QN908XCDK\docs\wireless\Bluetooth\Bluetooth Low Energy Application Developers Guide.pdf>

Please let me know if you need more information.

Best regards,

Sebastian

0 Kudos