LPC546xx SDK 2.3.1 IAR power libraries - what has changed?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC546xx SDK 2.3.1 IAR power libraries - what has changed?

danielgull
Contributor IV

Currently I am using the power libraries LPC546xx power libraries SDK 2.3.0 - refering to this file here "SDK 2.3.0\LPC54608\IAR\devices\LPC54608\iar\iar_lib_power.a". I see that this file has changed in the newer SDK version 2.3.1. I would like to know what has changed and if I should use the updated and newer version of this file "SDK 2.3.1\LPC54608\IAR\devices\LPC54608\iar\iar_lib_power.a".

Many Thanks

Dani

2 Replies

victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Dani,

Please find attach the release notes of the SDK 2.3.0 for LPC54608. Once you download the new version of the SDK (2.3.1) you can compare the release notes in order to see if something that you are using has change. If nothing changes, anyway I recommend you update the SDK since the new version has bug fixes. 

Hope it helps!

Victor.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

danielgull
Contributor IV

Hi Victor,

Thank you for the feedback. I will follow your recommendation and will update the SDK to the new version

Dani